- Marc Casper，Marc Casper has been President and Chief Executive Officer of Thermo Fisher Scientific since October 2009. He joined the company in 2001 as President of the Life Sciences sector of Thermo Electron. He was named Senior Vice President in 2003, and in 2005 was given responsibility for all of the company’s operating divisions. After the merger creating Thermo Fisher Scientific in 2006, Marc was named President, Analytical Technologies, and in 2008 was named Chief Operating Officer.
Prior to joining Thermo Fisher, Marc served as President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of Kendro Laboratory Products. Before Kendro, he worked for clinical diagnostics provider Dade Behring Inc., where he served as President – Americas. Marc began his career at Bain & Company as a strategy consultant and later joined Bain Capital.
- Alan J. Malus，Alan joined Fisher Scientific in 1998 and served in a variety of management roles, including Vice President of Finance for United States distribution operations, President of Cole-Parmer and group President of distribution and services for Fisher. Alan also managed the Fisher Lab Equipment, Eutech and Barnant businesses.
In addition, he was President of the Fisher Scientific/Apogent Technologies integration and successfully merged the $1.1 billion business into Fisher. When Fisher Scientific merged with Thermo Electron in 2006, Alan became President of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Customer Channels Group.
- Debbie Zimmerman，She is a hands-on business-minded professional with extensive cross-industry experience directing and enhancing companywide financial operations. She has expertise across both financial and operational functions, specializing in developing systems to optimize accounting, reporting and workflow processes.
- Jeff Noonan，Prior to joining Core Informatics, Jeff was Director of Automated Chemistry & Site Head of FORMA Therapeutics’ Connecticut research facility. Under Jeff’s leadership, a highly integrated LIMS & synthesis platform was established over an eight month period in Connecticut and became the heart of FORMA’s discovery research engine designed to develop novel patient-targeted cancer therapies. Moreover, FORMA Therapeutics’ LIMS was deployed over three research sites and supported an automated synthesis capacity in excess of 75K new chemical entities per annum. Ultimately, this proficiency led to successful business collaboration agreements with Genentech, Eisai, Cubist, and the Experimental Therapeutics Centre in just over three years and generated non-dilutive corporate funding in excess of $45M.
- Rob Dumanois，Rob has over 20 years’ experience working with payers, providers, and CLIA labs. His current role includes design and execution of reimbursement strategies for Oncomine™ Dx Target Test: the first FDA-approved next-generation sequencing (NGS) in vitro diagnostic test for non-small cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC), offering clinically actionable and analytical cancer-driver biomarker information to inform treatment decisions. This is a multi-marker companion diagnostic, developed in partnership with Pfizer and Novartis. Rob joined Thermo Fisher (formerly Life Technologies) in 2012, through an acquisition of Navigenics – where he led development and account growth of health plans, large employers, and voluntary benefit providers. Rob was also a Territory Vice President at RelayHealth, with duties that included payer-facing sales of solutions that included e-prescribing and webVisits. And prior to RelayHealth, Rob held senior sales and sales management positions with UnitedHealthcare.
- David Riddle，
- Surendra Balekai，
- Francis deSouza，Francis deSouza was appointed President & CEO of Illumina in 2016 and is responsible for directing all aspects of company strategy, planning, and operations.Previously, deSouza served as President of Products and Services at Symantec Corporation, where he was responsible for driving the vision for the company’s market-leading portfolio and served in a variety of executive roles. He joined Symantec through the acquisition of IMlogic, where he was co-founder and CEO.
- Garret Hampton，Garret Hampton joined Illumina in 2017 and leads the company’s Clinical Genomics Group, which includes the Reproductive and Genetic Health and Oncology Businesses, Regulatory, Clinical and Medical Affairs, CLIA Labs, and the Chief Medical Officer’s organization.Before joining Illumina, he held a variety of leadership positions at Genentech, Inc., and was most recently Vice President and Global Head of Oncology Biomarker Development and Companion Diagnostics.
- Omead Ostadan，Omead Ostadan is Executive Vice President of Products and Operations for Illumina. A member of Illumina’s executive management team, Mr. Ostadan is responsible for central product development, as well as global operations and quality. Mr. Ostadan joined Illumina in 2007 as Vice President of Marketing and built the company’s marketing organization during a period of tremendous growth and diversification. In 2011 Mr. Ostadan assumed the role of Senior Vice President of Product Development and in 2015 his role expanded to include the company’s Global Operations and Quality functions.
- Marc Stapley，Marc Stapley joined Illumina in 2012 and holds the role of Executive Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, responsible for corporate strategy, corporate & business development and global infrastructure. Previously, Stapley served as Chief Administrative Officer with responsibility for all G&A functions. Prior to that, he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. He is also a member of Illumina’s executive management team, which is responsible for directing all aspects of company strategy, planning, and operations.
- Mark Van Oene，Mark Van Oene is Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer for Illumina, a position he has held since 2017. He is responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s commercial strategy and is responsible for world-wide sales, services and marketing. Van Oene was previously Illumina’s Senior Vice President of the Americas region and subsequently named interim Chief Commercial Officer in late 2016. Van Oene joined Illumina in 2006 as Regional Account Manager for Canada. In 2008, he assumed the role of Senior Director of Sales for the Americas and was promoted to Vice President with responsibility for global sales in 2012. In early 2014, Van Oene was named the General Manager for the Americas region, advancing to Senior Vice President in April 2016.
- Sam Samad，Sam Samad joined Illumina in 2017 and holds the role of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer with responsibility for the company’s finance, accounting, investor relations, internal audit, and treasury functions.
Before joining Illumina, Samad held several senior leadership positions at Cardinal Health including Senior Vice President and Corporate Treasurer, with leadership responsibility for Cardinal Health’s China business. He was previously Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for the pharmaceutical segment, and Vice President, Healthcare Supply Chain Services. He also previously held finance roles at Eli Lilly and Pepsico Inc.
- Mostafa Ronaghi，Mostafa Ronaghi, Ph.D., joined Illumina in August 2008. As Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, he is responsible for leading internal research and technology development (RTD) and is co-founder of Illumina Accelerator, the world’s first business accelerator focused solely on creating an innovation ecosystem for the genomics industry.
Ronaghi is an experienced entrepreneur and was involved in founding several start-ups in the life sciences companies. Most recently, he led the formation internally at Illumina of GRAIL Bio, a new company formed to enable cancer screening from a simple blood test. In 2007, Ronaghi co-founded Avantome, a privately held sequencing company (acquired by Illumina in 2008). Before this, he co-founded NextBio, a search engine for life science data (acquired by Illumina in 2013).
- Charles Dadswell，Charles (Chuck) Dadswell is Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Illumina, where he has worldwide responsibility for all legal and intellectual property matters and is also Illumina's code of ethics compliance officer.
Before joining Illumina, Dadswell was Vice President, General Counsel for North and Latin America and Corporate Director of Global Intellectual Property at bioMerieux. He was previously General Counsel of BioDelivery Sciences International, a specialty pharmaceutical company, and oversaw US intellectual property in a variety of positions with Glaxo, GlaxoWellcome and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Aimee Hoyt，Aimee Hoyt is Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer at Illumina, where she is responsible for all aspects of the company’s HR strategies. Hoyt has a successful track record for leading workforce transformation, driving business growth and creating high-impact teams.
- 2018-08-20,发布招聘Application Engineer LCMS,工作地点:北京
- 2018-08-13,发布招聘HR Generalist,工作地点:上海
- 2018-08-13,发布招聘Finance Intern,工作地点:上海
- 2018-08-08,发布招聘Application Engineer 电镜,工作地点:上海
- 2018-08-08,发布招聘Order Managment Inte,工作地点:上海